Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's a BOY!

David and I are so excited to announce that we are having a baby boy! Since all I know is dolls and Barbies, I will be learning a lot! He currently weighs 12 oz. and my due date was moved up to March 4th. So far, I have been very blessed with a pretty easy pregnancy. He takes alot of my energy, but other than that, no problems! I have attached below a video of part of our ultrasound. Technology is so amazing, we were ableto see his heart, his bones, everything! He looks like a healthy baby boy! We haven’t decided on any names but I will keep you posted. Thank you for all of your prayers, we have some exciting months ahead!


5 comments:

  1. Isn't that just the most amazing thing...God is so good! Thank you for sharing! I am so excited for the wonderful times to come for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:32 PM

    i think he looks just like me...isn't his mouth open...yup...just like his suzu...love you guys, suzu and teddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!! yea for boys. ok... i need to see a mommy's belly picture. let's see a side view of preggo ally. i bet you're the cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is time to start watching those sports and finding the best stain remover ever for all of the grass stains! I was at a sweet friend's house who has 2 girls and 1 boy (the youngest) when I read this. She said, "Tell her not to worry. He will take the lead and teach her all about being ALL BOY!"
    Love ya Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...I just stumbled across your blog from looking at Martha's. That is so exciting that you and Dave are having a baby. You are going to make such a great mommy!! I can't wait to hear more about your journey!! Congrats!

    Katy

    ReplyDelete