Happy Thanksgiving, a little late! I never realized how much the "Thanks and Gig'em" makes sense around Thanksgiving. On Thursday, we give thanks and then on Friday, we Gig'em! Very cheesy, I know.We hope that everyone had a wonderful and restful Thanksgiving. We definitely enjoyed having a few extra days off. David and I spent Thanksgiving with his family and then went to College Station on Friday for the game. It was a very fun couple of days.
Thanksgiving is always a time to realize how much we have to be thankful for: jobs we both enjoy, an amazing new home, being surrounded by friends and family, and of course a precious baby boy on the way.
The pregnancy is still going well, I am 26 weeks. The time has really flown by. The only problems I've had so far is some severe back pain. I started physical therapy this week for it and am already doing much better.
I have included some pictures of our time in College Station (I'm sure you could've guessed where we were by the colors) and our time in Kingwood. Enjoy!


Happy Thanksgiving!Much love to you all and we will keep you posted!
Thanks for sharing! Love ya' lots little sis and hang in there with the back pain. I hope pt does the trick!
ReplyDeleteSo good to "see" you....all three of you! You look WONDERFUL, dear....like Ang said, hang in there!! And like my Mama says, "This too shall pass!" Love you!!
ReplyDeleteSo good to "see" you - all three of you! You look WONDERFUL, my dear.....like Ang said, "Hang in there!" And like my Mama says, "This too shall pass!"...and quickly! Love you all!
ReplyDelete