What an adorable and happy baby! Of course he has his moments (like in the middle of the night), but Micah is such a great baby! Here is a video I caught of him right after a diaper change this afternoon. He was just so excited to have a clean diaper! You'll have to ignore me, I become quite a dork when trying to get him to smile and coo. The cooing is a pretty new thing. He has just recently started doing it a lot and we love it! It is so much fun to listen to him! This isn't the most high quality video, I didn't have time to grab the video camera so it is just the video function on my little camera. The lighting is also not all that great and it got cut off because I ran out of memory. Enjoy!
OK - my heart just melted! If I watch that every day - I will be banging your door down every day to get to him!!! :) Cutest thing in the whole world!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mimi
Love it...and so do my coworkers :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that!! What a cutie! How is staying home- I'm curious what that's like compared to teaching?
ReplyDeletecute!! really cute!! i feel like micah's first word might be "Amy" - i will talk to him about that next week! i designate: tricia to hold him in my absence!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart! Don't you just love watching these little ones grow? Each day holds such new and exciting surprises!
ReplyDelete-E