Happy 3 months Micah! He is growing up so fast! Micah is such a good baby. He is still eating like a champ (as though you couldn't tell by the pictures) and is such a good sleeper. He is so laid back and calm. He has recently started talking to us a lot (babbling) and is smiling more and more each day. Not too much upsets him, I think he gets the easy going personality from his daddy. We didn't have an actual check up this month but we did go in for more shots... yuck! I wanted to space them out just because I am still not 100% comfortable with immunizations. So, today he got 2 more shots. He didn't take them quite as well as his first round. He got a scared look on his face, turned bright red, let out a few loud screams, and then went back to the paci. Here are his 3 month stats:Weight: 15 lbs 8 ounces (WOW!)
Our guy landed in the 90th percentile this month! I was reassured by the pediatrician that this is great and means that he is just a growing boy... I was a little concerned that we were overfeeding him!
He is changing his schedule around a little bit, going down to 4 feedings a day and moving his naps around a little. This also means that his bedtime will be moving up a little bit. Here are some recent pics of the Micah Man, check out that belly!
Oh my goodness, those pictures are ridiculously cute. I just showed them to all my friends in the library - a nice bright spot in a not so great day :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I really wouldn't worry about the immunizations. Any study that was large and peer reviewed has found them to be 100% safe and every doctor mom I know believes in them and their safety whole heartedly. I preferred to get them over with at once because a lot of them can be combined into fewer pricks for the little guy, which I think he appreciated. Although he does get a kick out of petting his band-aids ;)
double post - must be a lucky day!
ReplyDeletei am excited he will be staying up later - esp on thursday nights!