No, that is not my nickname, but instead the sound of the doorbell! (I am creating imagery here) Isn't it so exciting? That, my friends, is the sound of online shopping! Except when it is the sounds of the Comcast people showing up unannounced and asking to come inside to look at your modem, but that's another story for another time. Anyways, since it is so hard to get out with a little one, I have become online shopping savvy. Ebay is my favorite. I even have my auction winning strategy. My favorite part of online shopping is when the fedex lady comes to the door and rings the doorbell (as long as it is when Micah isn't asleep... then it annoys me that she doesn't read the "Shh Baby Sleeping" sign) and I get to open my package. It's like opening a present! I bring the box in and (if he's at home) David gives me the look that says "seriously, you've bought something else online?" And then I give him my little smile used to work but isn't working so much anymore. I've also learned how to find some awesome coupons and deals online just by googling _____ coupon. The ____ is whatever website I am on. So, if you don't really online shop, I recommend it. It is so much fun! I, however, am probably going to start cutting back. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite sites as of late:
www.ebay.com
www.closetomyheart.com (scrapbooking)
www.thesoftlanding.com
www.diapers.com (way more than just diapers and they always have coupons circulating)
www.retailmenot.com
www.couponcabin.com
No comments:
Post a Comment