Thursday, October 09, 2008

A SURPRISE for Micah in the mailbox

This morning, it was gorgeous and cool outside so I slept in a little and decided I would take Micah with me on my run (he does not like to go when it is hot). Since it was so cold (haha), I wanted to get Micah nice and bundled up so he wouldn't get cold. When I went to put a hat on him, I realized that we didn't have a hat that fits! So, I crammed one on him that was way too tight (this of course led to screaming half way through the run until I removed the hat but that has nothing to do with this story). This made me worry a bit because we have 2 trips coming up in the next few months to Steamboat where it is going to be snowy. As I left for the run I was thinking to myself that I am going to have to go out and buy Micah a new hat! THEN, we got home from playgroup this afternoon and decided to check the mail. Well, we had no idea what would be in store for us! At first glance I noticed a rather thick envelope and then I noticed that it was from Aunt Julie (my mom's best friend). So, we couldn't wait to get inside to open it. Here is what we found:

newhat2

newhat

Yep! A new hat AND mittens for Micah Man! And isn't this the cutest hat and mittens you have ever seen???? He is going to be one stylin' dude in Steamboat! I couldn't believe the perfect timing of Micah's package. Thank you so much Aunt Julie for Micah's new hat and mittens, we LOVE them!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    picture on the left is refrigerator quality...:)

    ReplyDelete