Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas time is here...

I don't know about you, but it definitely snuck up on me! This is one of my Christmastime favorites:

This is my favorite clip from the whole program:

I really like this guy's commentary on this clip. It is really insightful on the true meaning of Christmas. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys. I am not sure how you found my blog, but thanks for your kind comments about my article on "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and for linking to it.

    I have been trying to figure out what our connections might be, if any. When I look at your blogroll, nothing jumps out. But interestingly, I DO know one of the bloggers that you say you DON'T know but read anyway. She is the daughter of one of my wife's good friends and she was a schoolmate of our daughter from Kindergarten through most of High School.

    ReplyDelete