**edited: the first version of the video wasn't playing all the way through so I just uploaded it again and now it should work... the quality might not be very good but you get the idea**
Original Post:
OK, last birthday post for the Micah Man... that is until his birthday on Saturday! Here is a video I made of his first year. I will probably show it at his party so don't watch if you are coming. Warning: it is kind of long but I just couldn't take out any of the pictures!
Happy 1st Birthday Micah from Ally S on Vimeo.
so darn cute :) i am amazed by how fast they grow!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Ally! I love the songs you picked! For some reason after around minute seven I can't see the pictures any more, it just goes black, do you know why!?
ReplyDeleteSoo...I'm sitting at my desk at work crying and I'm sure my colleagues think I'm just super stressed!
ReplyDeleteI loved it!
Ally- you did such a good job on Micah's video. I love the pictures you chose and the music. It looks great!! He is precious.
ReplyDeleteI love it! What a great video! Great job, Ally! :)
ReplyDeleteSo brautiful! Who were all those songs by?
ReplyDeleteHere are the songs I used...
ReplyDelete1)Jason Walker- "You Fill My Heart"
2) Matthew West- "Safe and Sound"
3) Dashboard Confessional- "Stolen"
3) Dave Matthews- "Oh"
4) Tenth Avenue North- "By Your Side"
Sweet. I had no idea Micah and I had matching tuxedo shirts. Once he masters walking, Im recruiting as my new wing man. Definitely liked the DMB song hadnt heard it before.
ReplyDelete