Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Why I love the Superbowl...

IMG_0493

Need I say more?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I share this picture with you simply because it is scary to me how old Micah is getting (as you can see in this picture, he just looks toddler-like and not so baby-like)

IMG_0474

I share this picture because it looks cool and to get it there I really did almost throw my laptop across the room. But then it would've hit the piano, and I like the piano... except when David plays during nap time but that is neither here nor there.

IMG_0510 copy

And while I'm sharing pictures...

this is what Micah does when I turn my back for 2 seconds:

IMG_0496 IMG_0495

Yes, he is taking the fake moss out of the fake tree and you guessed it, eating it. This fake tree has brought such excitement to our life (see other fake tree post here).

1 comment:

  1. more photoshop i see?? i finally put it on my computer AND downloaded the actions :)

    ReplyDelete