Micah WALKS! from Ally S on Vimeo.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
First Steps
I am way behind on posting and even though I have a few posts that I've started and have yet to add pictures and publish, I had to post this video! David and I spent the past weekend in Jacksonville for a friend's wedding. Micah stayed here with Mimi and Bubba. I knew he was so close to walking when we left, I was afraid he would take his first steps when we weren't there. BUT, he didn't! He waited until right after we got home and I mean right after. They picked us up from the airport and brought us home. Once we were home, he just walked across the room. Needless to say, we were very excited-- so please excuse all of the high pitched screams and goofy faces in the video. Now, he is walking all over the house. He still crawls a lot of the time but he is getting better and better at walking every day!
Micah WALKS! from Ally S on Vimeo.
Micah WALKS! from Ally S on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amazing!!! He is just too adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun!!! And what a cute outfit he's wearing! :)
ReplyDeleteyay micah!!! how fun...he looks like he has it perfected already! hopefully we will see you thursday!
ReplyDeleteaw way to go micah! now he can RUN after rylie in kindermusik! ha
ReplyDeleteBetter start saving for college!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Now that he is fully upright, I suppose it is only a matter of time before he is taller than DP. I think that is his next major upcoming milestone.
ReplyDelete