Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy April 16th!

Growing up in a family of accountants, April 16th really is a holiday. My sister takes April 16th off (or she has the last 2 years) and spends the day with us! This year was much more fun than last year though because Micah is at such a fun age. We took him for his first adventure to the Children's Museum. Suzu came along for the fun. We had a blast watching him and he definitely had a blast. The "tot spot" was perfect for him to crawl around and explore. I have never seen him crawl so fast from one thing to another. He usually doesn't like large crowds so I thought it might be too overwhelming for him, but I was wrong! This will be such a fun spot to go spend hot summer afternoons. It will be even more fun for him once he starts walking (which I'm thinking is going to be really soon).


this boy loves anything musical

he wanted to walk everywhere (as long as he was holding 1 hand)


We finally discovered the "tot spot"... and ran into our playgroup pals Kate and Beckett



crawling over the bridge...

... and through the tunnel...

playing in the blue car (he loved the horn)

Mama, Micah, & Aunt Nat Nat

weeeeeeee

Yes, he had this huge smile on his face almost the entire time we were there.
Little did he know, we were leaving.


...and just for fun (once we got home):


"umm, has anyone seen that last piece of kiwi? I seem to have misplaced it..."

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Micah is too cute! Bailey and I haven't been to the Children's Museum since the renovations, it looks like they did a good job! I can't wait to go.

    ReplyDelete