We spent Easter weekend in College Station with my family. My sister and her hubby were even able to make it even though she is an accountant and busy season it at its worst. We had a great weekend of relaxing, eating, and watching golf (masters).
One of the most amusing things of the weekend was that Riley figured out how to get through Noel's doggie door (Noel is a miniature Daschund). Noel sometimes has a tough time getting through so we had no idea how Riley did it until we caught her in the act.









For whatever reason, this is what Micah's hair looked like all day on Saturday... despite all of my efforts to make it lay down.
Easter Sunday, we woke up and went to church at First Baptist Bryan. Easter Sunday church is definitely my favorite day of church all year. I love celebrating our risen Savior... especially all of the celebratory songs!
Then, we came home and made our big Easter lunch. I don't know when it started, but for as long as I can remember, we have friend shrimp on Easter. It was delicious! Micah even ate it which shocked me. Even though it was rainy and yucky outside, we managed to have a little egg hunt inside. Micah participated just about as much as I figured he would. Thanks Suzu & Teddy for a super fun Easter weekend!

Happy Easter!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the sweater vest! He is so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is the stupidist picture of me...seriously, was that the only one you had???
ReplyDelete