... you take pictures in the bluebonnets whether you like it or not. Today, Micah and I went with some of the other moms/kids in our playgroup to take pictures in the bluebonnets. We were in a ditch, no lie, but you would've never known!
At first, Micah was not a fan of this bluebonnet business.
Then, he perked up!
Playgroup pals Beckett, Kate, & Micah
(Kate has been sick this week so we understand... notice where Micah's hand is?)

and of course one that I played with in Photoshop
Yea! Did he actually get dirty? My favorite is #3; that's how I feel when I get to sit in flowers, too. Give Micah man hugs and kisses from Alaskan Auntie M
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Love the bluebonnets this time of year!
ReplyDeleteI love the first one. What a cute boy!!
ReplyDeleteOMG i was just about to email all yall moms & ask where bluebonnets were bc i havent seen any! WHERE DID YALL FIND THESE??!!! also-that pic of micah "comforting" kate while she's crying is THE CUTEST!
ReplyDeleteso cute! there have been like none this year here. i'm totally about to go sit lily in the one clump in a neighbor's yard. maybe i can photoshop out the fire hydrant.
ReplyDeleteAwww.....so great! I miss bluebonnets. If there are some in Cypress in late April I WILL copy you fo sho.
ReplyDeleteOMG, we went on a wonderful route after lunching with Susan in Brenham. Best bluebonnets I have EVER seen, and I am very old. Call Uncle Wayne tomorrow for the route he took if you wanna go take some more pictures. Aunt Kathy
ReplyDelete