Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Digital scrapbooking revisited...

I know that I am not that busy but for whatever reason I can't ever make myself sit down and work on Micah's 1st year scrapbook (or the 2009 scrapbook I have already started). When I do, I want to work on current stuff not the old stuff. I am doing half of his 1st year book manually and the other half digitally (because it is so much easier). Anyway, here are some random layouts I have recently finished from his 1 year book. I had gotten to the point where I was so far behind I didn't want to work on it. Then I got over that and just went into gear. I don't know how to show credit for everything I used so I'll just say this... I didn't do much of this on my own. I used elements from various digi-scrap websites and did a lot of copying other people I know (thanks Shauna for letting me copy you!) I also used various quickpages for the layouts I just wanted to get over with. They are all out of order but you get the idea.





4 comments:

  1. You're going to have to teach me how to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute pages!! i'm still old-fashioned & doing rylie's by hand & it's taking me forever! lol she's 19 mos today & i'm still working on her first year book so dont feel bad about being behind as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:08 AM

    Very, very good. I am so impressed. My favorite is still the smile page. Love how you are so into every detail...how the background on his first steps page matches his outfit (am I the only one who might have noticed that??? haha) And love the "Onederful"...just a great job all around...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love them all... especially the smile one. it makes me want to break out of my slump and do some more in Lily's book!

    ReplyDelete