Monday, May 18, 2009

Is anyone out there?

I haven't been posting as often because I feel like ever since we went private, no one reads the blog anymore. So, if you are still a reader, comment and let me know and I'll keep posting!


15 comments:

  1. I'm still reading. Our blog is private too and I thought the same thing. Keep posting, we enjoy your updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your posts! I used to have you on my google reader... now I just have to remember to go check my private blog friends more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still reading.... :)
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and bananas.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ally-

    I'm still here. It's just hard for me to remember to go and check to see if you have updated because you don't come up on my good reader anymore. :(

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto some of the other people. I still read, just not as often. As opposed to checking several times a day (like I used to), I now check a few times a week. :) Maybe that's where all your hits were coming from before?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ally - I'm still reading but don't check as often since the blog doesn't show up on my feeds list now that it's private:) Love the updates and pictures of Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am here girl!!!! Keep em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. shariandjason2:28 PM

    Hi Ally! I'm still keeping up with you guys! It's just harder b/c you don't show up on the feed list anymore. But keep on posting! Your updates are always so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the others. I still read but don't check as often because it doesn't show up on the feeds. I'm glad you went back to public! Yay for public blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Audrey6:42 PM

    i am still reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm still reading! I was so sad when you went private! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still reading! Keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete