I am on a roll and I like to share so here ya go...
(click each image to enlarge)I'm almost finished with his 1 year book... seeing as he is only 15 months old, I'd say 3 months behind isn't too shabby.
Man... you are on a roll. I made a page last night and it was TERRIBLE. I need to get back in the swing of things. I wish I could make a 1 year bday page JUST like yours... I love that you were able to incorporate his invite so well.
those are so cute!! they're all digital right? i love the pics in the shape of a ONE-creative!
Man... you are on a roll. I made a page last night and it was TERRIBLE. I need to get back in the swing of things. I wish I could make a 1 year bday page JUST like yours... I love that you were able to incorporate his invite so well.
ReplyDeletethose are so cute!! they're all digital right? i love the pics in the shape of a ONE-creative!
ReplyDelete