I have recently discovered the wonderful world of Skype. While my sister is in India (for work for 6 weeks), it is really the only way we can talk to her. I am thinking though that when she gets back, we'll keep using it! We are talking to her more now than we did when she was here. It is so great because she can see me and Micah and we can see her. This makes it much more entertaining for Micah and it makes it to where she can see all of his new tricks. So, if you have skype, add us... We'll talk to you too! If you don't have it but have family or friends far away, you should get it! It is free and super easy and FUN to use!
That's not what you look like when we talk! Did you get yourself all gussied up to take pictures for the blog?
ReplyDeleteDon't lie!
(it's ok...I'd do the same thing)
Excuse me?!? I did not get "gussied" up I just usually talk to you early in the morning before I go work out thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you,
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you!!
Happy birthday, dear Allison!!
Happy birthday to you!!