Today, Micah and I met some friends from church for a playdate at Discovery Green Park in downtown. I had never been there before so didn't know much about it but it was awesome! They said to bring a swimsuit because there was a spray ground so I brought Micah's but figured he'd want nothing to do with the water. Well, I was a little mistaken. He had a blast and when it was time to go, he kicked and screamed because he didn't want to leave. I guess I'll have to take him there again, sometime!
![]()
Micah and Avery... we are learning to SHAAAARE
![]()
Where did all the water go? He'd cry every time this happened
![]()
Looking for water? Not completely sure...
Well, I know it is Fall but today sure did feel like another Summer day!
Thanks, girls for inviting us, we had a blast!
Ah! SO much cuteness! I guess we are going to have to have a kiddo to get invited to these events!
ReplyDeleteYes you will Allison :) I love the picture with no water. HAHA
ReplyDelete