Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kitchen

We were really lucky that when we bought this house, they had already updated the kitchen for the most part. They had done all the appliances and the granite. All we did was replace hardware and fixtures and paint. Here are some before and afters...

Before (original owners)



I love my double ovens... I didn't get a new picture from this angle, just picture our microwave on this little counter

While moving... my lovely shelf paper queens

Now!

Perhaps one of my favorite things about this house, my little nook. I can work on stuff while Micah is playing because I can see the playroom, outside and living room from here. I love that I can work in my nook without feeling like I am shutting myself off. I also LOVE this chair, it was another wonderful Christmas present that is cute as well as comfy!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have double ovens some day! Beautiful kitchen! Love the little nook!

    ReplyDelete