Last week, Micah and I went to the Houston Rodeo with some friends. I hadn't been since I was in high school and Micah had never been. I'm not sure why I haven't gone the last few years, probably because it isn't really David's scene but growing up, we went at least once every year.
We ended up going during spring break on "value day". Yea. Oh and I don't know if this is just because it was value day but anyone under 13 got in free. So, it was a little crazy. I think Micah would've had more fun had it not been so crowded. I didn't want to let him out of the stroller because I knew that if he ran 2 feet, I'd lose him. Yes it was that crazy.
My favorite thing about the rodeo is the food- I have a deep love for corn dogs and no I am not kidding.
Here are some pics from our rodeo adventure:
I just thought this one was funny because Micah was not minding the sign at all... even funnier that he was reaching his hands inside the petting zoo and petting a little girl's pigtails-- I guess he thought anything was fair game!
and this pretty much sums up the rest of the day
We'll definitley go again next year but next time we'll pick a non value non spring break day!
Amen to the non value, non spring break day!! It was fun though. Hope your feeling well!
ReplyDelete