Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A room for baby Laurel

There aren't many things more fun than decorating a baby girl nursery, at least that is how I felt. I have had so much fun working on every little detail and I LOVE the finished product! The theme is birdies with pink and green. I had a wonderful shower this past weekend and got a few finishing touches (picture of the shower coming soon). I had a lot of fun making stuff for her room, too. Oh and just in case you didn't know, I am very girly and LOVE the color pink. Maybe a little too much.

Martha Stewart tissue flowers (cheap and easy), I painted the L above her crib and it is hanging from an antique door knob, drapes made by Audrey, bedding was Laurel's Christmas gift from Mimi & Bubba

Blanket from Suzu (I think she said she found it on ebay)... it was made to match our bedding perfectly

I made the art (with the help of friends) on the top shelf, stuffed owls were a super fun shower gift from Aunt Julie

Shelf brackets from anthropologie (shelves themselves were just lumber from home depot that I spray painted)

I just made this bow board last week, super easy and fun. Now I just need to fill it up with bows!

This is the hardware on the changing table/dresser (I love little details)

This moses basket/stand was actually a hand-me-down from David's cousin (THANK YOU Kandice)... the bedding was a shower gift from Audrey


I am soo sooo happy with how it turned out. I love it!

7 comments:

  1. love the house, love the room. never get tired of house pics! :) good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!! Makes me miss the birdies in Lily's room bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet little room ~ I love it! Laurel will have such a cute little spot :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it tooooooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her room is ADORABLE! And I really love the name Laurel.

    Suzanne (Shauna's sister) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Laurel's room! It's precious! Makes me so ready for us to get Baby Shop's room decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just beautiful!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete