Monday, April 05, 2010

As though we don't have a lot going on already...

I am so proud of my hardworking hubby! He finally gave me the go-ahead to share what has been going on with him for the last month. First off, let me just say that when David and I got married, I knew he had a good work ethic and was a visionary but I never imagined that only 4 (almost 4) years later, this is where we'd be.

David has had a dream for quite some time now to start his own company. Once he got the entrepreneur itch, it never really went away. Since starting the conversation, we really felt like more doors opened and everything really just seemed to fall into place. About a month ago, he left his job to start his own agency with 2 other business partners. The 3 of them work well together and have fun together, which is a great combination!

Obviously the timing hasn't been perfect, but I couldn't be happier or more proud of David. He has been so diligent and we have both been in prayer about this decision and we feel like this is exactly where the Lord wants us right now. So... without further ado (I don't know if I spelled that right)-- check them out!!!

Also check out the link to his blog on the sidebar.

More pics of Laurel coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cool! I had no idea that this was an interest for him, but the work is fantastic! What talent! Congrats, Dave!

    ReplyDelete