It seems to me that summer snuck up on us, however, we live in Houston therefore summer typically ranges from May to October so I don't know why I am surprised that it is ridiculously hot and it is only May 3rd. Anyways, me and the kids went to a mommy and me playdate with our other Sunday School mamas today at Hermann Park. It was tricky getting the 3 of us out the door this morning and we were a little late but we made it and had a blast! All morning, Micah kept saying "Splash water!" but when we got there he did not want to play in the splash pad at all. He said the usual "no like it mommy". Then, after a little coaxing from his buddy Archer, he was in a had a great time!
Showing little miss Aubrey his shoe?
Sweet friend Micah and Emily... they love each other and insisted on holding hands and sharing their lunches. Micah gave her all of his goldfish (he must really love her) and she gave him all of her pretzels. True love.
Laurel was there, she just wasn't up for the splashing fun. Here she is hanging out with her new buddy, Jake. Who would know that she is actually 2 weeks older than him.
Even though I despise Houston summers, I love that we have places like this that we can go to cool off! I love even more all of the mommy friends we have to go with!
More pics of the tiny tot coming soon!
I love it! It was good seeing you today!
ReplyDeleteprecious! and Laurel's birth announcement was precious too!!! you did such a good job! I may be "stealing" that verse for Micah Claire's???
ReplyDelete