Did you know that Brenham is the half way point between Houston and Austin? Or at least close to it and a super cute little town. One of my mom's sisters and my grandparents have lived in Austin for as long as I can remember so growing up, we'd meet in Brenham from time to time. Sometimes we took pictures in the bluebonnets with all the cousins, sometimes we went to the blue bell factory, and sometimes we just met for lunch. Now that I am home with the kids, I still get to go meet my aunt and grandparents in Brenham every now and then for lunch and a visit. They love getting to see the kids and we love getting to see them! Last week when we went, we had an extra special visit because my mom's other sister, my Aunt Mary, was in town from Alaska! Micah had a blast seeing and playing with everyone but after this trip, he has a big time fave... Daddy Jack. I knew it was only a matter of time before he realized how awesome and fun Daddy Jack is and after this trip he is hooked! He talks about him all the time and makes me pull up pictures from the day. Speaking of which, here they are:

Eating with Aunt Kathy

Aunt Mary and Greg getting some Laurel cuddles

Me and Grand Joyce

The game of the day was horsey
HUGS

Just hanging out

Micah even shared his pretzels with Daddy Jack... you know that is love
Ok getting a pic of these 3 crazy ladies is almost impossible... I think I took about 50 and this was the best... edited :)

The whole fam!

Lovin on his great grandparents

and everything looks even better in black and white
Can't wait until our next Brenham visit... we are so blessed to have so much family so close!
your grandmother is gorgeous! her skin looks better than mine...what is her secret...so beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I am her daughter so have inherited it! Whoop! Can you believe they are both 82 years old...no way do they look it.
ReplyDeleteFabulous pictures, Ally. We must do this again soon, please!! Next time I will not make faces, I promise. xoxoxoxoxoxo Aunt Kathy
ReplyDeleteGrandparents say thanks for the compliments. We are so proud to have two such great, great grandchildren, seven grandchildren, as well as four children, plus all their spouses.
ReplyDelete