Monday, November 14, 2011

Bedroom Re-Do

I know I mentioned a while back that we re did our master bedroom but I never put up pictures! Just a little background, our old furniture and bedding was all hand-me-down from my parents and it wasn't that we didn't like it (ok well I didn't like it but David did), we were just ready to have something that felt more like ours. I really wanted our room to feel calming and romantic. So now that you know that, here ya go:

BEFORE:


AFTER:





The only new furniture is the bedframe, headboard (a birthday present from Audrey- she made it!), and the thing at the end of the bed. All of the other furniture was from either that room or another room in the house and me and Audrey re-finished it all together. We also made the window covering using this tutorial. All of the bedding is from Pottery Barn.

I love love love how it all turned out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment