Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful

As the Thanksgiving weekend comes to a close (I started this post on Sunday), I feel thankful for all of the blessings in my life. Just to name a few…

I am thankful for family. Family that would drop anything for me, David, or the kids. Family that feels like friends but yet feels so close we could only be family.

I am thankful for an amazing husband who always puts our marriage and our family first. He is patient, sensitive, and loving. He loves me even when I am a brat and encourages me constantly (I am a little needy at times).

I am thankful for a “spirited” little boy that is sure to be a leader.

I am thankful for an adventuresome yet sweet and cuddly little girl.

I am thankful for friends. Real friends. Friends that encourage, challenge and love.

I am thankful for health. Aside from some pesky ear infections, we have had such a healthy year.

I am thankful that I get to stay home full time, living my dream.

I am thankful that my husband owns his own company, living his dream.

I am thankful to be an Aggie, even though I hate losing year after year.

I am thankful for a church that we love. A church where we get to serve but still have plenty of opportunities to be poured into.

I am so so thankful.

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.” James 1:17

We had such a great thanksgiving weekend in College Station with my family. I need to get pictures from my sister so this is just all I had on my camera.
Laurel's new obsession: "boooka!!!" all day long

Sweet Sadie Boo

Sadie's daddy specifically packed this hideous outfit for her. Luckily, it didn't stay on long. 

My little turkey

They had adorable little matching turkey shirts and have 176 pictures these were the best I got...




Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment