Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Our sunday school class (Inside Out) has a monthly "tot time" for the mamas and kiddies and for December, we had an extra special one and did a Happy Birthday Jesus party! It is always so fun to get together with these moms and little ones and this was no exception! We did a party like this last year with our old Sunday School class and it was such a success we had to do it again this year. It is so fun to teach kids about Christmas in a more tangible way that they understand because all kids know what a birthday party it! It was so sweet to hear their little voices sing Happy Birthday to Jesus, I wish I had gotten it on my video camera.

I got to host this one and I was a little nervous about the mess (as I am any time a large group of little people are coming over) and I have to say that I was shocked at how little mess there was afterwards. Big thanks to all the mamas that helped clean up! I stole these pictures from my sister because I didn't take any pictures that day:



Just a few of the little ones...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment