3: The number of times we have been to the Dr. in the last week
5: The number of days Laurel had fever last week
70: The number of cookies I made on Monday (I washed my hands 500 times and no one breathed on them)
6: The number of ear infections Laurel has had (I think) in her short 2 years of life
1: The number of times Micah used the return address stamp on my couch this morning (thank goodness that was a low number)
4: The number of times I have snuck into Micah's Vday candy stash... today
16: The number of t-shirts in Micah's laundry for 5 days (he has a new hobby of changing clothes throughout the day and putting the clothes in the hamper. I am the one that told him if he wants to change clothes all day that is fine but he has to change himself and clean his clothes up= my fault).
3: The number of cups of coffee I have had today.
Sorry for the blog absence lately... as you can see, there hasn't been too much to blog about. This has just not been our week (or 2).
Bummer. Hope you guys get to feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteHope your little family feels better soon. I made my students share their vday candy with me too :)
ReplyDeleteSpot Shot on your couch. Removes even magic marker. Chin up!
ReplyDelete