Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

I am thankful for so many things this year. Just to name a few...

I am thankful for my family (cliche as it sounds)

I am thankful for these two firecrackers that seriously keep me on my toes day in and day out

I am thankful for laughter. We laugh ALOT in our house and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am thankful for my big boy...

... and my little lady

I am thankful for how much this boy adores his sister and how he wants to protect her. I am so thankful that they have gotten so good at playing together, 
although that includes a lot of getting into trouble together.

I am thankful for an overall healthy year

Oh my stars I am ever so thankful for these two sweet faces. This little lady has attitude like you've never seen but is so sweet and gentle when loving on her babies and cousins and LOVES to give us hugs and kisses all day long. She STILL screams her head off when I drop her off anywhere which  makes me think she might not ever outgrow separation anxiety. She'll certainly be "that kid" on the first day of kindergarten...

... and this guy. When did he get so big? I am so thankful for the sensitive spirit that God gave Micah. He is rough and tumble and all boy but every day we see more and more of the sweet and sensitive kid that Micah is. He is all about Daddy and has been for quite some time but when it comes to bedtime or when he gets hurt, he only wants his mama. I know this doesn't last forever so I am thankful for this time I have with him. 

I'm thankful that Laurel is a mama's girl...

... and Micah is a daddy's boy. 

And I am thankful for spunk. Serious amounts of spunk. Our family didn't have a clue we were missing so much spunk until Laurel came along

I am thankful for this man. The tall one with the scowl. He takes his role as daddy so seriously that he was literally freaking out that these ducks were going to attack the kids. He kept saying "they can get aggressive!" I am so thankful that we balance each other out perfectly because it almost always works out that when I am super uptight about something, he is super laid back and when he is super uptight (see above) I am laid back. This works out nicely for us. 


Lastly but certainly not least, I am so thankful that I married this man 6 years ago and am even more in love with him now than I was then. I am thankful that he always puts our kids first and goes out of his way to make me feel special daily.

Hope that you and your family had a blessed Thanksgiving!


Photobucket

1 comment: