Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blog Going Private {again}

I started this blog a few years ago for a few reasons, the main ones being 1) for friends and family that we don't get to see or talk to very often to be able to keep up with our lives and 2) to have a "journal" of our daily life to look back on. A couple of years back, I decided to make our blog private but it ended up being such a hassle for the readers to log in and such that I switched it back to public. Yesterday, I saw a friend go through a terrible ordeal online where someone had stolen pictures off of her facebook and blog and had set up an entire facebook profile impersonating her. Then through the comments I heard many examples from others who had similar experiences and (of course) got thoroughly creeped out. David and I have talked about it and decided that for right now and our peace of mind, we are going to make the blog private again.

With all of that said, please shoot me an email (if you don't have my email address just use the contact form on the contact page) and let me know if you would like to be invited to be a reader (even if you already did this a few years back).

Thanks everyone!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ally!! That is so creepy about your friend!! I have so many "blog friends," that makes me sad. Add me to your list :) AllysonheathcottATgmailDOTcom
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete