Monday, March 17, 2014

Micah's TMNT Party

Micah had his party the weekend after his birthday and only had a few requests for it. 1) he wanted a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party (David and I can't believe that TMNT has made such a comeback, just another way Micah is like his daddy, he is obsessed) 2) He wanted pizza and 3) He wanted a bounce house. I tried to keep this party smaller than parties he's had in the past so we only invited the boys in his class at school and a few other boys he is friends with. 

Here are the party details:
(invitations and party decorations designed by me)
For the food, we served Turtle Power Pizza, Mutating Sewer Fruit, Cowabunga Cookies & Cake, Toxic Ooze Juice (gatorade) and Sewer water. I found a pinterest tutorial to make the kids masks out of extra large t-shirts. For favors, each kid got nunchucks (dollar store find) and a few little TMNT things. 

 Micah loved everything about his party and even came in afterwards and told me "I loved my party, mommy, thank you!" I love planning parties but the most important part is that the kids have fun and they definitely did...






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment