Our anniversary this year comes with much happy news about the months ahead. David
found a job (yay!) as a junior account executive for an advertising agency called Idea. We are very excited about this opportunity for him. I (Ally) also found a teaching job (yay!) at my favorite school. I will be teaching either 1st or 2nd grade at my alma mater, Greentree Elementary. I am more than excited about joining the staff at the school where I spent my elementary years. I will be a Greentree Gator once again.Would you believe that there is even more good news? There is... after both of us received the news that we had jobs, we began looking at houses. We found a house that we both fell in love with in the neighborhood that we both wanted to live in. So, we are set to close at the end of May and move in the beginning of June.
Sometimes it is crazy to see how in 1 months time, your entire life can change. The Lord has taught David and I more than ever in the last month to trust. It seems so simple but sometimes it is the hardest thing. We have learned now more than ever that the Lord is our ultimate Provider. Thank you for your prayers over the last month.
"Those who know Your name will put their trust in You.
For You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who
seek you."
Psalms 9:10
You don't know me, but I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you both! Ally, how fun for you to teach at Greentree! Your mom/mother-in-law has kept me posted on the two of you, but this is so fun to read! I will continue to be praying for God's blessing to be poured out over you both. Thanks for sharing about the "kiddos with parasites." I laughed so hard because I could relate with my own daughter! Have a great move! Your own "kids" are adorable! (a little on the large side) :)
ReplyDeleteIn His Grace and Love,
Deb Slottje
Ally and David and 'dogs',
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about all your news. Of course, I knew all these wonderful things from talking to your moms, but I like hearing all the details from you on your blog! Love the house!! Praying that you both have a nice break before you begin your jobs.
love, julie miller
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Isn't married life fun?! Have fun with the puzzle... I am sure it will be framable:)
ReplyDeleteLove ya-
ang