Monday, February 04, 2008

Getting ready for baby...

I don't know that I can say we will ever be 100% ready for the baby to come, but, we are pretty close! David and I (well mostly David) spent the weekend putting things together. We now have a car seat (in the car), a swing, a bouncy seat, and more! It is so much fun! We are almost finished with the nursery (I will put up pictures when we are done). We are just missing one thing, baby Saxe!
David and I were again spoiled this weekend by a beautiful shower. I have attached pictures (look at the cake, so cute!). We have received so many amazing baby things. I can't wait to put it all to use! We feel so blessed!




The wonderful hostesses



Me and my Mom (and the adorable
elephant she gave us)





My sweet friend, Meghan, who drew this awesome picture for the baby's room

1 comment:

  1. Ally, it was so fun to give a shower for you and your precious little one you carry so close to your heart. Looking forward to the day of his arrival!!!!!

    ReplyDelete