Micah has been blessed with 2 wonderful uncles and a super great aunt. They all live close by and get to see him often. I know that as he gets older, they are going to be hugely infuencial people in his life. Here are some pictures of Micah with his Aunt Nat-dog, Uncle Kev, and Uncle Connor. Aunt Nat-dog received her name from Danny (her boyfriend). She was going to be Aunt Nat, but once he added the "dog", it stuck. Sorry Aunt Nat-dog.
I love my Aunt Nat-dog because...

She loves to hold me and love on me
She lets me sleep on her (I don't like to wake up when she's holding me because I'm so comfy)
She lets me pee all over her when she's changing my diaper
I love my Uncles because...

They call me Micah Man
They LOVE to hold me and hug me
They can't wait until I get big and can play with them
cute! i cant wait to see the easter picture!! **"DIBS" on Micah for thursday!**
ReplyDelete