Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy Easter!

Click to play Easter
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!

I know this is a bit belated, but that's ok. We spent Micah's first Easter in College Station with my family. So far, it is his favorite holiday! As you can see, he wore his Aggie gear to cheer our basketball team on against UCLA.

Micah continues to amaze and delight us each day. He has started mimicing us which is so fun. Sometimes we can get him to stick his tongue out and even smile. The smiles happen more each day. He has also figured out that when he cries, he gets attention. He really likes this. He loves being held which is why as I type, he is in the Baby Bjorn carrier. I finally figured out today that I can put him in there and get a few things done!

I will post more pictures soon of our sweet little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment