
Happy 1/2 birthday Micah! I know I say this every month, but I feel like I just blinked and he is 6 months old. How does that happen so fast? He is growing up so quick!

I feel like Micah has changed so much since he turned 5 months old. He is so much more active and mobile now. He loves to grab his feet and put them in his mouth. He now loves to be on his tummy where he can push up and look around. It seems like any minute now he is going to take off crawling. He is starting to really go places by rolling. About a week ago he really started rolling from his tummy to his back. He had mastered the back to tummy rolling but then he was stuck. Every once in a while he would make it back over. Now he is really a rolling machine. I will put him town under his jungle play gym and a few minutes later he is in the breakfast room (that takes some moving if you don't know our house). There are still no signs of teeth, except for the still swollen gums and fussiness from time to time. Another major milestone this month: Micah is sitting up! He can sit up by himself for a few minutes before he tumbles over. So if I put the
boppy behind him, we're safe. This makes playtime very fun because he can sit and play with toys. Speaking of toys, he has really started reaching out for what he wants to play with. This even includes my parent's
dog, Noel. She wasn't too thrilled when Micah decided to pull on her ear. He has also started reaching for his mama! This is very fun and definitely gives me warm
fuzzies!!! He also loves to sit and play in his
exersaucer (that is where he is right now). It continues to amaze me how much he changes with each new phase!
He is still quite a chunker, growing more and more each day. He loves eating his fruits and veggies. So far, he hasn't eaten anything he doesn't like. He even eats peas!
If you ask me, he is the cutest baby in the whole world! AND, he is definitely the sweetest! He is such a blessing to us each and every day... Happy 6 months, Micah, we love you!

We go to the Dr. for his 6 month check up on Wednesday. I'll post his stats after that.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteseriously... could he be any cuter! i just want to squeeze him.
ReplyDeletei love the second picture - where he is looking up at the camera...
ReplyDeletewhat did the dr say at the 6 mos?!