Well, we didn't fight too hard in the second half but let's not talk about that. On Saturday, Micah had what some (Aggies) would call the most important day of his life. He attended his first FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIE FOOTBALL game. I know I just heard someone out there let out a Whoop. Micah was ready to cheer his team on in his very own football jersey...
He seemed a bit puzzled with all of the yelling, cheering, singing, and swaying, but after a while he settled into the homey atmosphere of Kyle Field. He stole quite a bit of attention, too, from the people sitting around us.
Micah receiving his first touchdown kiss (compliments of Suzu)
By halftime, it was past his bedtime so we left to get him home (me and Suzu... his daddy doesn't leave Aggie games early). I think that he really enjoyed his first (of many) Aggie Football experience. Let the brainwashing begin!
so wait....you're the reason we lost?
ReplyDeleteYour little boy is so precious!!! I'm so glad you found our blog through the Joys! I had no idea you guys had a blog either. Hope all is well and seriously Micah is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteHey Ally! I occasionally read your blog through Martha's blog and I just had to post a comment on this one! Micah is the cutest little aggie I have ever seen!! I have to give a WHOOP!
ReplyDelete