Sunday, September 07, 2008

Zoo Fun!

On Saturday, we took Micah on his very first adventure to the zoo! I absolutely love the zoo so this was so much fun.

IMG_1437

We went with our friends, Matt and Jessi. Being a Saturday, it was very crowded, so I think Micah was more intrigued by all the people than the animals. I think we finally did get his attention with the elephants. Those are my favorite so maybe they'll be his favorite, too. IMG_1439IMG_1445

Most of the animals were hiding... I'm assuming from some of the crazy kids screaming at them. We'll have to go back when he's a little older on a quiet day during the week. Nevertheless, it was tons of fun and I can't wait for our next trip to the zoo!

3 comments:

  1. wow...i thought matt martin fell off the face of the earth...the zoo sounds fun! want to do lunch wendesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt mean that to sound so mean, i just meant he hasn't been around in like 3 years...or several months since i have only lived here a year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good times! Let us know next time you're in the neighborhood! :)

    -E

    ReplyDelete