Seriously? I mean, still no power at home and now a flat tire. Ok, God... are you trying to teach me something here?This was David's face when I told him to go on to work. I would handle it. I assured him that I would fill the tire up with air and if that didn't work, I would simply change it myself. No worries!
He didn't have too much confidence in me, although he did go on to work.
(Side note: the dent in the door had nothing to do with the flat tire... we have no idea how that happened it just appeared about a year ago... I got in trouble for that one but I really do have no idea how that happened. End side note.)
I cannot believe that we were able to drive all the way home from San Marcos without a problem...and then it couldn't just sit in the driveway overnight! That's crazy!
ReplyDeleteYea... now I'm not so crazy for freaking out about the tire blowing out huh?
ReplyDeleteI guess I should've mentioned in the post that the tire did have a nail in it... and we did drive all the way to the outlets and back on it... with a nail in it... and that was part of David's face... oops.
Glad to hear you guys are safe. Been trying to reach you. Was worried about how Micah would been in the Houston "wilderness." Let me know if you all need anything. My parents have been grilling food on a char-coal grill the past 5 days.
ReplyDelete