Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Whew!

The last couple of weeks has felt like pure craziness around here! I am so glad that things are finally calming down. I am finally able to get to the laundry and even checking the mail for the first time in a week. We were able to spend last week in Steamboat for Thanksgiving with my side of the family, had a difficult time getting back and as soon as we got back I headed straight into MAC mode. I am a part of an organization called Mother's Against Cancer and our big fundraiser every year is a luncheon that just happened to be yesterday. So, I got off the plane and after an hour at home I headed straight to set up, home to bake bread for the luncheon's bake shop, and then was up early Monday for the luncheon itself which for me lasted all day. Making me think about it just makes me tired all over again! I wouldn't have missed it, though because I have really enjoyed MAC and I love our cause and the luncheon is always a blast.

Here are a few posts I have worked on here and there and just finally finished to explain (these are in order of occurrence, where as I don't know how they'll turn up on the blog):

Men are like waffles, women are like spaghetti

Thanksgiving Adventures

So, now we are back home trying to catch up on sleep and relax a little before the chaos of the holidays hits. I can feel it coming... but I'm not quite ready yet.

Micah surprisingly handled the last week very well. When we walked in to Kindermusik this morning, he looked around at everyone with a face that said "where am I now? I don't remember this place, I'm so confused." It was pretty cute. It only took him a few minutes to realize what was going on. Poor guy, every time he turns around he is somewhere new and different!

No comments:

Post a Comment