Monday, January 05, 2009

Micah's First Christmas

Christmas - 2008 039 Christmas - 2008 044

Micah waiting until he could go downstairs... and then waiting at the top of the stairs with Uncle C, Uncle Kev, and Bailey (Santa brought her some goodies, too).

Christmas - 2008 049 Christmas - 2008 053

Playing with his new toys Trying out the guitar (and his new backpack)

Christmas - 2008 063

We had a super fun Christmas with both my family and David's. It made for a crazy day to see both families when they live about 2 hours apart, but it was well worth it. Micah didn't really seem to know what was going on, other than the fact that every few minutes he was handed a new toy. He really enjoyed that! The biggest present that David and I received this year was a new camera... so we didn't take too many pictures on Christmas morning because we were trying to figure out how it worked.

As you can see, Micah received more toys than he knew what to do with... or should I say than I know what to do with.

No comments:

Post a Comment