We had fun spending the week of New Year's in Steamboat with David's family. There were fireworks and a parade down the mountain that we enjoyed from the hot tub. After that we talked about joys of 2008 and hopes for 2009. It was a nice time of reflection with the family. Micah was, of course, a joy of everyone's for 2008. I decided to make a few New Year's resolutions this year and I figure I might stick to them if I post them here so here goes:
1) Be punctual (Since having Micah, I am always late wherever I go)
2) Continue running and exercising after the half marathon (this Sunday!)
3) Enter the world of digital scrapbooking
I'm going to try to learn how to digital scrapbook too!
ReplyDeleteI'm am tired of paper scrapbooking and I'm ready for a change. My sister in law is amazing at it.
She designs for alot of websites and has lots of free cool giveaways.
Her blog is nicoleleblancphotography.blogspot.com.
She has some really cool links on her blog that would probably help ya out!!
I can't wait to see some of your stuff when you get started!!