Ally, It was so good to see you on Saturday! I don't feel like we even got to visit as much as I wanted. We need to get together more often. I love these pictures. Riley is precious :)
Riley has already doubled in size. Such a doll! Did you build that house?
haha! I had a crazy dog growing up who would sit on the top of her dog house and just bark-- for some reason that is appealing to dogs. Hmmmm...
holy cow. that is hi-lar-ious.
Ally, It was so good to see you on Saturday! I don't feel like we even got to visit as much as I wanted. We need to get together more often.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures. Riley is precious :)
Riley has already doubled in size. Such a doll! Did you build that house?
ReplyDeletehaha! I had a crazy dog growing up who would sit on the top of her dog house and just bark-- for some reason that is appealing to dogs. Hmmmm...
ReplyDeleteholy cow. that is hi-lar-ious.
ReplyDelete