Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last call...

alright, I know I've said it before... but... this blog is going private. For real this time. I have already created my list of names to input into blogger. So, if you haven't emailed me to tell me that you want to be a reader, please do asap or comment on this post with your name and email address. Don't worry, I don't think it is weird if you read and I don't know you... I am a big time blog stalker, too. Just let me know how you found us. The goal is to be private by April 15th.

21 comments:

  1. Hey Ally-

    I know I had you put me on the list, but I don't know which e-mail addres I gave you. Will you change it to katymlink@gmail.com if I gave you something different?

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ally! I would love to be added to your list! Your blog is fantastic and always entertaining. My e-mail address is christian.srp@gmail.com

    Thanks for including me!
    Christian (Crockett) Srp

    PS... I volunteered at Breakaway with you and Dave... not sure if you remembered me! Especially with my crazy married name! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:28 PM

    chelsealsledge@hotmail.com L after chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:28 PM

    Don't know why I'm anonymous today but ok..
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:18 AM

    Hi! I want to keep reading!! aud10987@tamu.edu... this is Audrey by the way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:16 AM

    I am an admitted blog stalker! Please add me :) I got to you via Lag Liv. Larissa: larissa.henne@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:42 PM

    I'm an admitted blog stalker. I found you through the lovely theaux family.
    Crystal
    tiggerlea99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope we are on your list! We would love to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ally,
    Just wanted to make sure you still had me added!
    cgmasto@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    Carrie Masto

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ally-
    I admit i'm a blog stalker...i got to yours through allyson heathcott's.

    My email is lisa.giffhorn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:06 PM

    Hi Ally, I admit it... I blog-stalk:) I found your blog through Martha Roberson's. I also went to A&M and was a member of Phi-Lamb for a while.
    Jessa
    jp-coleman@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ADD ME. please :) cause I love you.

    haleypep4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. don't forget me!! :)
    tjurkash@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amy.crowle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:40 PM

    Ally,

    I don't expect you to remember me, but I was in Phi lamb with you for 1 year. I found your blog via Angela Bassett, and I love looking at pics of your little boy and seeing what creative things you are up to. If you don't mind, I would enjoy continuing to read your blog. My e-mail address is mholster@tamu.edu.

    -Mindy (Thompson) Holster

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous5:32 PM

    Hi Ally~
    I got your blog off of facebook. Your family is adorable! I'd love to keep reading if it's ok. My email is kellysnelson@gmail.com

    Blessings,
    Kelly (Snelson) Bretthauer

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ally, I think I emailed you before, but just in case my email is themosiers@gmail.com.

    I love reading your blog. Micah is adorable!!

    Erin(Rogers)Mosier

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm on your list right??? DDSAg02@gmail.com

    ALSO, I voted one your organic milk survey and wanted to add a comment... you need a place for comments on yoru polls. I think it's worth the extra money because it lasts longer. I don't go through milk super fast and kept having problems with it going bad on me so I started buying organic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Ally!
    Add me to your list. Thanks
    I think my blogger email is:
    rebeccacarlton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous2:48 PM

    Hey Ally! I would love to keep up with how the Saxe family is doing so I would love to be on your list.

    Selah517@yahoo.com

    I miss seeing you guys at 705! I hope you are all well and having a beautiful Easter.

    Sara Williams

    ReplyDelete