I made a new friend this week... her name is miss mac. Having always been friends with Mr. PC, being friends with miss mac is a whole new experience for me. Like all true friendships, we get very frustrated and sometimes angry with each other but most of the time we get along.
If you have any friends like miss mac and would like to impart on me your wisdom about such friendships, I would take any advice I can get. Until then, I am just glad I figured out how to download this blog editing software and make a post! I would add a picture or a fun video clip but I can't figure out how to do that yet.
Ally! I have given you an award....go check out our blog to "get" it! Love you!
ReplyDeletePS...good luck with Miss Mac!
If you have any questions, I'm a lifelong mac dork along with the rest of my immediate family.
ReplyDeleteYou can't call your new computer miss mac...that is MY name!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can't call your computer miss mac...that was MY name when i was a schoolteacher!!
ReplyDelete