... and yes, I am whining. I am really getting the hang of this mac thing and I really enjoy it EXCEPT that I had gotten really used to blogging through Windows Live Writer. I have tried 3
equivalents for mac and they are all terrible. So, if you have a pc and you blog, you must download Live Writer. If you are a mac person and you blog, please tell me if you just use blogger or if you know of a good software to use. I have tried Ecto, Blogo, and MarsEdit and I don't like any of them.
I am still figuring out how to put pictures on this computer... once I do, I will post what Micah has been up to this week.
I have a mac, and I just blog using Blogger. Honestly, I didn't even know there were other options.
ReplyDeleteUploading pictures is SUPER easy on a Mac. iPhoto is really smart. Just plug in your cord to your camera, or I have a little thing that I plug into my computer and I put my memory card in it. It automattically pulls all the pictures up and sorts them by the day that you took them.
When I first got my Mac, I got the One to One thing. It is a year long membership where you can sign up each week to take lessons on how to learn how to use your mac. I think it was totally worth it. I learned alot of stuff that I would have never known. And it is literally one on one. So you don't have to sit through other people asking questions that you don't need to know, you can ask him all your own questions and get all the answers you need for a whole year.