So first of all, I have gotten really bad about taking pictures. David and I celebrated our birthdays this weekend and I got a grand total of 5 good pictures. Oh well. We celebrated Saturday night with David's family. Micah had to miss out on this one and stay home with a babysitter. It was his first time with a sitter other than family and he did great. Meg was awesome. Back to dinner... we went to Flemming's Steakhouse and it was yummy! Mimi surprised us all by having a limo take us to dinner. I haven't been in a limo since our wedding so it was nostalgic. After dinner we came back to our house for desserts. I made these cupcake pops...
Which turned out so super cute and were very tasty, too. I couldn't figure out how to display them but my princess mug (pretty sure that was a 16th birthday present) was perfect!
I also made a strawberry shortcake cake for the boys but of course didn't get a picture. I did manage to get one of me and David before dinner though...
I vow to start taking more pictures! These posts aren't as much fun without the pics.
Those cupcake pops are precious!! What is the recipe for them??
ReplyDeletecute couple! I need to get you to teach me about customizing my blog more- love your new layout. :)
ReplyDelete