Saturday, September 05, 2009

Pure entertainment

It never ceases to amaze me how a new toy can entertain Micah for hours and bring him so much excitement, I love it!

6 comments:

  1. wait...is this a toy for Micah or David?? :)

    I love Micah's excited dance. It's the best part of the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the bliss of the ball popper. i did a little dance the day i FINALLY got rid of ours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:48 PM

    Oh - so so precious!!!!! I think he likes it!!! Love Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amie (Chad's niece who just turned 2) got the exact same thing for Christmas last year. It was her absolute favorite...although she never did that adorable dance Micah did! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. way cute...i love the sounds he makes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cason's afraid the ball toy might give him a heart attack. Haha- SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete