Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day...

... to Teddy, Bubba, and David! David and I have both been blessed with great dads who were great examples growing up.

Our kids are so blessed to have David as their daddy. He is super hands on and has never complained about taking care of both of them while I go play with girlfriends or run errands. He handles bedtime by himself a lot better than I handle it by myself! A day doesn't go by where they don't know that their daddy loves them.

I couldn't get a pic with David and Micah because Micah was a wild man yesterday but I did get this one:

I of course didn't think to snap a picture when she was dressed up for church in her dress and bow.


I have GOT to get better about taking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment