Our little one was 3 months old yesterday! I feel like the days creep by but the weeks fly by, if that makes sense. I just can't believe she is already 3 months! We went to the Dr. this week to talk about her reflux and she weighed 12 lbs 12 oz! That is 3 lbs less than her big brother weighed at 3 months. She has turned into quite the chunker and loves to eat. She is smiling and cooing more and more every day. She definitely loves to cuddle and wants a lot of attention. She will get very upset if I walk out of the room and when I go to pick her up, she just smiles at me because I am paying attention to her. High maintenance already, I guess. The reflux is somewhat under control. Some days she seems to be perfectly fine and other days it seems to bother her. We just hope that she grows out of it soon. She is a huge sleeper at night, going to bed around 8 and waking up around 8 every day. Some days she wakes up as early as 7 but mostly it is 8. She is taking 2-3 naps a day but doesn't sleep quite as well for those yet.
Here are some pics of our little lady at 3 months:
![]()
PS I am going to stop trying to take pictures without the flash-- they turn out so much worse and I have no aspirations of becoming a professional photographer anyway.
This past weekend, we were able to host a super fun couples baby shower for our friends Becky and Chris. I, of course, didn't get any pictures during the shower but I got a few before that I thought I'd share. Once I get some from the shower from friends I'll share those too.
We rearranged our living room to fit 2 tables
We just served dessert and coffee... mmmmm
I used my grandma's old coffee cups
More pictures to come!
love the teacups! we need a bake date. or at least a phone date. xoxo
ReplyDeleteOHMYGOODNESS! Laurel is so chunky now! I have not seen her in a while. We def. need to get together.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so much like you, as a babe, Ally! Precious and sweet.
ReplyDeleteoh how i love that chunky monkey!
ReplyDeleteway to go hostess with the mostess!
saw the comment on fb, adelaide and micah must play soon!
we are trapped at home potty training next week.
can we pretty please play soon after that though?!
this probably should have been an email not a comment, haha.
love the rolls...
ReplyDeleteYou know, in order to take photos without flash, you have to have enough natural light. :-/ Check your camera to see if it has a setting for a partial flash (mine can do like 1/4 or 1/64)...when I use it, I get the benefits of flash and the colors of a non-flash photo.